Real health means what you want it to mean – emotional wellbeing, physical strength, being on top of your fitness game or simply being happy.
We all have a tale to tell. This website gives voice to some of the many people who are involved in improving the lives of individuals around Australia – QUT graduates, academics, not-for-profit organisations and people working in the community.
Change the discussion, hear the stories
Real Health, Real Stories
Health at QUT
Health Faculty News
- Study prompts call for disaster-specific pharmacy legislation
- QUT researchers awarded $7.7 million for real world research projects
- Jed’s a master of his own journey
- The Centre for Health Outcomes, Systems and Services established within the QUT Faculty of Health
- New QUT Research Centres
- New QUT Centre for Data Science and Queen’s Wharf Brisbane study
- QUT Blueprint 6: A plan for the university for the real world
- Wristband helps school-leavers stay safe from the sun
- Bali temperatures predict dengue cases in Australia
- Brisbane: A world cycling city?
- QUT researchers tackling real world problems awarded $2.92M
- Bridge Program pitch winners to head to the US