Real health means what you want it to mean – emotional wellbeing, physical strength, being on top of your fitness game or simply being happy.
We all have a tale to tell. This website gives voice to some of the many people who are involved in improving the lives of individuals around Australia – QUT graduates, academics, not-for-profit organisations and people working in the community.
Change the discussion, hear the stories
Real Health, Real Stories
Health at QUT
Health Faculty News
- Eating clean in 2019
- Prawn shells from waste to wonder wound healer
- Could smart wearables prevent dangerous sunburn?
- It can wait: Apps aim to stop deadly phone use
- Funding windfall for QUT research projects
- CARRS-Q receives UK prestigious road safety award
- Bridge Program pitch winners tour US pharma
- An entrepreneurial Royal visit
- Australia is not prepared for climate change health impacts
- Research draws global praise for QUT’s highly cited researchers
- Skills for the jobs of today and tomorrow
- QUT awarded $10.8 million in ARC research funding