Real health means what you want it to mean – emotional wellbeing, physical strength, being on top of your fitness game or simply being happy.
We all have a tale to tell. This website gives voice to some of the many people who are involved in improving the lives of individuals around Australia – QUT graduates, academics, not-for-profit organisations and people working in the community.
Change the discussion, hear the stories
Real Health, Real Stories
Health at QUT
Health Faculty News
- Many minds: multidisciplinary approach to x-ray interpretation
- New ‘telehealth’ appointments available from your home
- 2018 QUT Science in Focus Competition finalists revealed
- Vale Professor Brian Brown
- Grand Challenge Lecture: Food is about health care, medicine is about sick care: the importance of plants in our diet @ GP
- Organ transplant recipient app to manage high skin cancer risk
- Time to act to reduce diabetes-related foot disease
- Students and military medics join forces
- Could obesity be linked to climate change?
- The ‘gamification’ of health: What motivates you?
- Blowing the whistle on referee decisions
- Start QUT for free while you’re still at high school